|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Temperature||-2 Celsius ~ +60 Celsius|
|Power Supply||DC 9V 600mA|
|Application||It is use for mobile signal booster and also used at VHF & UHF for a variety of applications.|
|Connector||10 meter cable N Male to N Male Connector|
The Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
provides strong performance over the entire Log Periodic Dipole Antenna provides strong performance over the entire frequency range of 800-2500 MHz. The LPDA features enhanced gain over standard log periodic dipole antennas and high power handing capabilities to accommodate a broad range of both immunity and emissions test requirements. A log-periodic dipole antenna (LPDA) is a broadband narrow-beam antenna that has impedance and radiation characteristics that are regularly repetitive as a logarithmic function of the excitation frequency. Log periodic antennas are arrays and consist of a system of fed elements which are connected by a crossed double line with each other. In the transmitting case, at first the wave spreads herself practically radiationless on the pathogen line. The log periodic antenna is used in a number of applications where a wide bandwidth is required along with directivity and a modest level of gain. There are several areas where the antenna is Usage:
- UHF Terrestrial TV
- The antenna is sometimes seen in the form of UHF terrestrial antenna applications.
: There are many other applications where log periodic antennas can be used. Any applications where directivity and a wide bandwidth are needed are ideal applications for this form of RF antenna design.HF Communications:
Log periodic antenna arrays are often used in applications where HF communications for diplomatic traffic. EMC measurements: EMC measurements require scans over a wide bands of frequencies. Log periodic antennas can be used in this application to enable operation and sensing of signals over the wide bandwidths needed.
- Wide range multipurpose log periodic cellular broadband. All Carrier Operation LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS/AWS/ WLAN/PCS/DAS and more.
- Collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cellular data card. When the cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
- The Wide-Band Directional Outdoor Log Periodic Antenna provides increased coverage for all cellular bands and more when aimed in the direction of the best signal.
- The main benefit of this wideband Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction leading to the greater gain figures.
- Item Code: LPDA12
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Bhopal
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: 2-5 Days